• We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
• We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We would like our clients to be served at the highest level as soon as possible.
• Everyone has a seat at the table, with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being part of growing our business.
• We take each other's feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened to learn how to do it better next time.
• We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
• Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
• Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
• Our team works collaboratively, using our collective passion to achieve results.
• We require continuous, lifelong learning. We encourage and support seminars, workshops, certifications, and other professional development.
I.T. worker proficient in Mac, PC and Chromebooks. Will support a small school district (5 campuses) in Mono county. Applicant must move to or live in Mono county. Position involves a mix of remote and onsite work troubleshooting and maintaining teacher, student and staff I.T. equipment. Company vehicle will be provided as much travel time is required, however applicants must have reliable transportation of their own. Applicants must be motivated, have attention to detail and above all else be courteous. Applicants must be able to pass a drug and background check. Pay D.O.E.
We are looking for dynamic self-motivated employee that can work autonomously with little supervision after proper training. Position requires employee to have good communication skills and technical skills. Employee will work with our Remote Monitoring and Maintenance system in office as well as make onsite consulting visits. Scope of work will change often as we support everything from home users to municipalities, police stations and school districts. Qualified candidates must have at least entry level tech skills and be a good communicator. Employees will be exposed to a wide range of technology on a day to day basis. We work with many windows and Apple products as well as website design and I.T. operations. Our employees grow in skills rapidly. Great starting point in an I.T. career or a great challenge for a seasoned I.T. worker. We have positions for both. Plus Mammoth Lakes is home to Mammoth Mountain Ski area and lots of other outdoor activities. Please apply only is you are willing to relocate to a remote mountainous region Pay D.O.E.